Working as a partner to the Director and of Marketing alongside the eCom and Sales teams, this role plays an important part in the continued evolution and development of the Blue Marble off-platform marketing strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and communicating awareness and conversion focused marketing opportunities and risks across our retail channels and industry partners.
- Developing and Leading high performing sales-and-customer-focused Initiatives through leading and driving of core business initiatives
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive Omni-Channel strategy to impact new and existing channels which optimize customer engagement and conversions.
- Daily monitoring and monthly reporting for paid and influencer campaigns with a tight focus on impressions, engagement, conversions, and RoAS.
- Provide insights for social media efforts to grow Blue Marble brand fans while actively pushing sales.
- Maintain marketing calendar and coordinate deliverable dates for team with internal stakeholders (sales, eCom, design, PD).
- Manage Workzone and eminent PLM workflows and templates.
- Develops and Leads high performing and customer-focused commercial initiatives, through leading and driving of core business processes, including:
- Ensures the team lives and executes customer-centrality, defined as listening to customers and meeting their needs to provide customer-centric solutions, also ensures that in the team mindset and outcomes - the patient comes first
- Builds project management capabilities of the Core and Agile Team members, driving value-based key account management as a mindset
Blue Marble is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a place free of discrimination and harassment for all employees and applicants, no matter their race, age, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or express, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local law. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Blue Marble's Human Resources department at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Marketing strategy, eCom platforms, and traditional retail pushes.
- Experience in Omni-Channel Management.
- Experience working with end-users and PD with a focus on articulating product benefits.
- Experience with new product launches.
- Experience in managing interdepartmental relationships.
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects and accounts.
- Strong Excel/Database experience and a strong ability to assess marketing data and trends